You can not resist this fit and fresh simple appetizer or dinner.
Preparation: 20 min
2 tablespoons flax seeds
2 packets of sliced smoked salmon
3 tablespoons or up to your preferences of Dijon mustard
- Fry flax seeds in a dry pan.
- Cut salmon, shallot into the small pieces.
- Stir sallon, shallot, seed together with an olive oil, mustard and salt.
- Peel off the avocados and cut them into larger pieces than salmon. Mix it with lime juice and sesame seeds.
- Use food shaping mould and style the food on the plate. Firstly, put the avocado layzer and them salmon layer. Carefully remove shaping mould. Garnish with fresh salad or a balsamic vinegar.